Mitra Multifuel Woodburning Stove - 6kW
Multifuel Woodburning Stove – 6.0kW
Multi-fuel stoves are designed to burn a wide variety of different materials instead of just wood. They easily burn peat/turf briquettes, smokeless fuels and anthracite and can also be very eco-friendly if used in conjunction with wood from a sustainable source.
This stove is manufactured from high quality cast iron which is finished in a stunning matt black. Only the most sophisticated manufacturing techniques have been used to build one of the most reliable, durable and aesthetically pleasing products on the market today.
Built in are primary and secondary air controls which allow for easy adjustment of air levels. The door is fitted with high temperature resistant glass so it won’t crack under the extreme heat.
The flue has a 5 inch diameter and can be attached to either the top or rear of the stove for that added adjustability during installation. The stove is supplied and delivered fully assembled with the exception of the legs, these would need to be attached before installation takes place.
For that added peace of mind a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee is applied to give you many years of worry free heat.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to maintain and use.
- Eco friendly if you burn wood sourced from a sustainable location.
- For long lasting heat the stove is manufactured using high quality cast iron which is then finished in a stunning black.
- German Schott clear glass is used in the door which benefits from a high resistance to heat.
- Beautiful stainless steel door handle and air controls.
- Removable ash pan and handle for simple cleaning.
- Primary and secondary air controls are included.
- Top and back flue positioning for straightforward installation.
- Fully assembled unit with the exception of the legs.
- 5 Year guarantee (this does exclude consumables items such as glass, grate parts, fire bricks and log retainers).
- Maximum Heat Output: 6.0kW
- Conforms To EN 13240:2001/A2:2004
- 5 Inch diameter flue collar
- Efficiency Rating: 76%
Fire Box Dimensions:
- Height: 290mm
- Width: 315mm
- Depth: 205mm
Mitra Multifuel Woodburning Stove - 6kW Video
£189.97 (Inc. VAT)
Mitra Multifuel Woodburning Stove - 6kW ReviewsPrevious
I bought this stove to replace a top quality (and top brand) stove that was in need of restoration. I was not expecting much as I just bought it as a make do stove but I have to say that it is a fantastic little unit that really pumps out the heat. I had to tighten the knob that that operates the bottom vent (easily done) to get the best airflow control and would have preferred a slightly higher grate but other than that its very good and very efficient. The fire box is a good size as is the window and the handles are sturdier than on other budget models I have used. I am now not sure whether to refit the old one once its had a refurb!
Had to leave a review for this stove because it is such a great product! And it was such great value for money too. The whole family are enjoying the stove and we don't even need to watch TV anymore! I found the guide really useful as I hadn't really used a stove before and it is helping me to get the best out of my it
Just had my mitra woodburner fitted,surprised at how much heat it gives out and how economical it is compared to my old open fire. Well pleased
Great Stove! It was delivered within a few days. Gives out great heat much better than my previous stove! Happy customer!