Premier 150mm Diameter Matt Black Vitreous Enamelled Flue Pipe 135 Degree Bend
- Matt black 150mm diameter, 135 degree bend flue pipe.
- Flue pipe must be installed to comply with Document J of the Building Regulations in England and Wales and part F of the Building Regulations in Scotland. Document J: http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/uploads/br/BR_PDF_ADJ_2010.pdf
- It is a recommendation that a vertical rise of 600mm should be allowed, immediately above the appliance before any change of direction.
- Vitreous enamel flue pipe is designed for internal use up to 1.8 metres from the heating appliance to connect up with the chimney, liner or twin wall chimney system and provides a neat, attractive and highly durable flue system.
- As a result of high quality manufacturing techniques, vitreous enamel flue is suitable for use on gas, oil, solid fuel and wood burning appliances with flue gas temperatures up to 750°C.
£19.97 (Inc. VAT)